Irregular periods

Q: My wife aged 25 has hormonal problem due to which her cycle length was ~ 45 days. We could't understand how to prepare for kids with with issue. We consulted doc for this hormonal issue and she is in medication from last three months. Her menstrual cycle is ~30 days now from last two months but pregnancy test was not positive in the last two months. How long we should wait for the good news? also please let us know how to plan in better way and any suggestions?
Also we would like to use i-sure so that do we do not miss those 2 peak days. Please suggest.

Thanks for understanding and waiting for reply.

Patient: Please reply to question.. Thx