Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Irregular Periods acne unhealthy eating

Irregular Periods acne unhealthy eating

Patient: I have irregular periods. My periods usually don’t come till after 2 months but now it’s been 2 months and 6 days and I still don’t have my period..

Symptoms: I have stuffy nose at night and in the morning but it has nothing to do with my period..

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.These problems can occur as a result of hormonal imbalance, exce ssive stress, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Thyroid issues.I would advise you to get investigated.Get following investigations done:1. Ultrasound Pelvic organs.2. Thyroid profile.If any issues are found you would be treated accordingly.Share my opinion with your Doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy