Irregular Periods due to Anemia

Q: In 2012, my period would come for 4 months in a row and would not come for the next 3 months and would come again for 4 months. This pattern continued throughout 2012. I didn't have any periods for Jan,Feb and March of 2013. I've had my period each month after that until August 2013.It skipped August 2013. I've had a normal 5 day period each month from Sep 2013 to Feb 2014. In March 2014 I didn't have my period. I've never had sex. Could this be as a result of anemia? Also I have a good memory but recently I have alot of trouble remembering.

Symptoms:  irritability, loss of appetite, memory problems, decreased concentration,