Irritant reaction or worsening telangiectasia?

Patient

Q: So I have been getting these little red lines on my face for about a couple months now, but only in small little sections around my face. I think they are spider veins and I have noticed that it gets worse in the sun so I need to wear sunscreen even if I'm only out for a little bit. Now I read online about home remedies for spider veins and I came across apple cider vinegar, so I tried it (Bragg's- unfiltered with the "mother" diluted 50/50 with water), but now I really regret doing this. I applied it to both cheeks with a cotton ball and held it there for about 20 minutes, expecting that it would help, because so many people in various forums and videos said it did. But instead it seems to have just made it worse. It looks the lines I had are more red and there are more little lines exactly where I applied. Is there a reason why this stuff would make spider veins a lot worse? Or is there a chance that it's just an irritant reaction, maybe a rash that sort of looks like telangiectasia and it will actually go away?

Also do you think there's a chance that the way I applied it was just too much for my skin and using it as a toner would still help relieve redness (I have acne and PIH too), if I rub it over my face after washing, let it dry and then apply tactuo with benzoyl peroxide? Or is there something else you'd recommend? Anyways I was just really stressed about a few nights ago, and I thought it would be a good idea to get a doctor's advice, and maybe I'll see a dermatologist too if this redness really bothers me. And I certainly won't be so quick to trust alternative medicine tips on the internet anymore. Thanks for taking the time to read and answer.

Note: The picture with just one side of my face with the big red mark was an irritant reaction I had a while back (to benzoyl peroxide) and it faded after a few days. The other one is what I have now.

Symptoms:  Spider veins, acne, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, rough patch of red lines exactly where I applied apple cider vinegar
Doctor