Irritation on penis head after sex

Patient : After having sex with my partner, I experienced an itching sensation on the head of my penis with skin colored bumps that went away on it's own a few days later. I thought it was the soap I was using but after having sex again the problem has returned what might this be?
Symptoms:  Itching and dry skin
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. It could be due to many sexually transmitted diseases which can cause penile itch. These i nclude herpes, genital warts (human papillomavirus or HPV infection), gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, scabies, pubic lice, and chlamydia. Uncircumcised men are prone to balanitis, an inflammation of the foreskin that is often caused by poor hygiene, irritation, or infections. This can too cause irritation. Hope this helps you.