Is 164/100 high blood pressure for a 19 year old

Q: Is 164/100 high blood pressure for a 19 year old man weighting 300+lbs?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

If Your BP readings are very high, you would require to see your doctor, who would investigate you and start you on anti-hypertensive medications.
Once your BP comes to a desired level with the medications, you have to continue those medicines. Stopping the medicines will cause the BP to increase

I would advise you following investigations:
1. Kidney Function tests
2. Thyroid profile
3. Fasting Blood sugar
4. Fasting Lipid Profile
5. ECG.

I would advise you to get these investigations done. Based on the reports your doctor will start you on medications that would get your BP under control.
Commonly used antihypertensives are Amlodipine, Metoprolol, Telmisartan, Diuretics.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.