Is 2 months after possible HIV contraction goo enough time

Q: Is 2 months after possible HIV contraction goo enough time to get tested?
Basically, on January 16 I preformed oral sex on a guy, on March 19th i took a blood test for HIV, the test turned negative. However, now I feel tingling or numbness in 2 of my fingers and only on my left hand. I am cery scared and my mom won't let me get another test
I just need a straight forward answer, because the anxiety and worry is ruining my life: Is two months enough time to get tested?
P.S: Im not immuno compromised and am quite healthy and excercise often.

I have really regretted what i did and have prayed to God so much for a good answer.