Is 2 weeks too soon for a negative full panel

Patient

Q: Hi, I have a question about stds and a sexual encounter I had.
First of all, i'm a male. So 2 weeks after giving oral to a friend for about 3 minutes or so who did not finish in my mouth, I took a full panel std/hiv testing, all came back negative. I was stressing out afterwards over the incident and what I might have contracted. A week or so later I noticed what looked like Geographic Tongue and I was feeling a cold coming just before the incident so when my throat started feeling a little like I was getting sick, I couldn’t tell if it was that or from my sexual encounter. I thought it looked a little red in the back and like i had little bumps in the far back of my throat. I saw my gp about 4 weeks after the act for my tongue and throat. My gp said it all looked alright and just to be safe sent me to a dermatologist for my tongue, who didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Sorry for the long post. I just thought i'd throw out some info. Main question is: Do you think two weeks was too soon for testing based from my sexual encounter? It’s been about 7 weeks since the encounter now and my tongue seems to be fine but once in a while looks like i still have the geographic tongue looking marks. Atm I don't think I have any symptoms but some light reddish color on one side of my mouth. I thought it looks similar to angular cheilitis. Side Note: The dermatologist did mention that it looked like I had some sort of light yeast infection around my mouth because it looked a little pink but I didn't even notice that before he told me. Maybe that's what could be causing the angular cheilitis? Thank you for taking the time to read my all over the place post.

Doctor