Is 2 weeks too soon for a negative full panel

Q: Hi, I have a question about stds and a sexual encounter I had.
First of all, i'm a male. So 2 weeks after giving oral to a friend for about 3 minutes or so who did not finish in my mouth, I took a full panel std/hiv testing, all came back negative. I was stressing out afterwards over the incident and what I might have contracted. A week or so later I noticed what looked like Geographic Tongue and I was feeling a cold coming just before the incident so when my throat started feeling a little like I was getting sick, I couldn’t tell if it was that or from my sexual encounter. I thought it looked a little red in the back and like i had little bumps in the far back of my throat. I saw my gp about 4 weeks after the act for my tongue and throat. My gp said it all looked alright and just to be safe sent me to a dermatologist for my tongue, who didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Sorry for the long post. I just thought i'd throw out some info. Main question is: Do you think two weeks was too soon for testing based from my sexual encounter? It’s been about 7 weeks since the encounter now and my tongue seems to be fine but once in a while looks like i still have the geographic tongue looking marks. Atm I don't think I have any symptoms but some light reddish color on one side of my mouth. I thought it looks similar to angular cheilitis. Side Note: The dermatologist did mention that it looked like I had some sort of light yeast infection around my mouth because it looked a little pink but I didn't even notice that before he told me. Maybe that's what could be causing the angular cheilitis? Thank you for taking the time to read my all over the place post.