Is alcohol right for me and my genetics?

Q: I am Korean and 21, which makes my tolerance for alcohol lower than the Average Joe. Despite this, I started drinking towards the end of high school occassionally, I only drink socially, and addiction has not become a problem. My father is alcohol intolerant to the point where one drink will knock him out and possibly poison him. Many on my father's side have died prematurely due to alcohol consumption, as early as their mid-20s. My mother can process alcohol, but just two drinks will impair her. In my experience with drinking, I can handle myself, I can keep up with other people in terms of number of drinks and have had no black outs. I'm not gonna lie and say I never binge, but I try drink to responsibly 99% of the time. Recently, however, if I indulge, I've been getting extended hangovers that last days. Should I stop drinking entirely? Or would a beer or a glass of something every once in a while be fine?

Symptoms:  Genetics, hang-overs ( dehydration, lethargy, irritability, insomnia, indigestion, depression)