Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is alpha fuel good for people with type 2 diabetes

Is alpha fuel good for people with type 2 diabetes

Patient: Is alpha fuel good for people with type 2 diabetes

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.Alpha fuel is claimed by the manufacturers to be a testosterone enhancer and the li bido enhancer. But I won’t advise you to use it as you really don’t know the actual secret composition of such products. They can harm you and can even get fluctuations in your blood sugar.A lot many products of such types contains anabolic steroids, so they should not be used for enhancing libido or body building. We defer use of such products in people having diabetes, hypertension or kidney disease.The main point is why to use them. You can have all good vitamins and minerals from natural sources like fruits and vegetables. Eat right and exercise to stay healthy.You never know if any component of these products harm you.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.