Is an all natural herbal detox colon cleanse generally safe while taking an SSRI? (Zoloft)

Patient : Dear Dr., I am currently taking Zoloft for depression and anxiety and am preparing to do a detox colon cleanse. Is it safe to do a all natural herbal detox colon cleanse while on Zoloft as long as the Zoloft is taken a few hours apart from all other supplements? Some of the herbal supplements are as follows, Calcium bentonite clay, psyllium husk powder, Molybdenum, milk thistle, black walnut hulls, grapefruit seed extract, clove bud, pau d'arco bark, pumpkin seed, myrrh gum, turmeric root, garlic bulb, hyssop, gentian root, elecampane root, prickly ash bark, yellowdock root, fenugreek seed, peppermint leaf, false unicorn root and other similar cleansing herbs. My doctor is COMPLETELY void of any knowledge of natural treatments so I can't get any answers from him. Please help! Thank you!
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Prescription medications such as Zoloft can be affected by the use of any herbal supplement s. The ingredients that you have listed in your herbal tea may or may not be associated with adverse interactions with your medication. Since there is very little information existing on the interaction with herbal supplements and your medication, we cannot advise you that it would be safe to use this herbal tea along with your medication. Once you are off your Zoloft you may proceed with any herbal treatment at your own risk provided that you are not on any other medications. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com