Is anal sex safe? I have read many things online

Patient : Is anal sex safe? I have read many things online concerning the vagus nerve and how anal penetration can cause lowered heart rate, fainting and possibly heart attack.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, Anal sex is a form of unnatural sex and yes, it is true that in s ome women due to increased stretching or poor lubrication or poor pain due to stretch tolerance while insertion, there may occur vasovagal syncope due to stimulation of vagus nerve which can cause decreased heart rate and drop in the blood pressure, leading to dizziness and fainting attacks. So It is not advisable though but if practiced one should keep vast-vagal syncope in mind , though the incidence is 5-10%. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health and safe natural sex, Regards

Patient: I'm a male not female, so does this carry the same risk? My main concern is a reaction that could lead to death or a serious health complication.
Doctor: The anal nerve supply remans the same , and it can have the same effect on men as well who have been trying for the first time One may collapse and can have a heart attack in extreme cases.
Patient: My wife and I have been engaging in anal sex play for years. This is something that has just came to our attention. We use dildos of various sizes and lengths and are sometimes vigorous and other times not. Would you say this is something that affects those who are engaging in the act for the first time or who are elderly or suffer from a heart condition? I'm 37, in relatively good shape although take BP meds for an anxiety issue. Sorry to take up so much of your time with such questions of a rather personal and uncomfortable level.
Doctor: As I said earlier that it is seen in 5-10% of cases only and usually with the first timers. However in your case, where you both are not novice, the rectal nerves have been desensitised already to the level of stretch practiced, but increasing the size and thickness is not an advisable habit.