Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is arginine plus zinc sulphate and b complex and code

Is arginine plus zinc sulphate and b complex and code

Patient: Is arginine plus zinc sulphate and b complex and code oil capsule takingtogether safe

Doctor: Thank you for the question.Yes, these are safe to be taken together. However, this is only if they are FDA approved medications. Check that they are FDA approved.Also, to avoid any potential problems, take these medications 3 hours apart. Take them before meals.If you are aiming to get healthy using these pills, I recommend that you have a balanced diet with a high fruit intake. This will help you much better than supplements.Do talk to a Doctor to confirm you do not have any illness that can contraindicate these supplements.I hope this helps you. All the best.