Is Breakage of hymen necessary for pregnancy.

Patient : Hi, i need to know how important is it to have a bleeding due to hymen breakage during first inter course. I have been married for one year and we have regular intercourse , protected as well as unprotected but I have not experienced bleeding till date. We are planning to have a baby in near future and i fear it might affect our plan Thanks //
Symptoms:  No bleeding after intercourse
Doctor :   Hello, If you have been having intercourse regularly then your hymen has already been ruptured and it is possible tha t your hymen was of lesser width and marginal which did not cause bleeding during the first intercourse. There is no problem in conceiving at all. regards