Is Breakage of hymen necessary for pregnancy.

Patient

Q: Hi, i need to know how important is it to have a bleeding due to hymen breakage during first inter course. I have been married for one year and we have regular intercourse , protected as well as unprotected but I have not experienced bleeding till date.
We are planning to have a baby in near future and i fear it might affect our plan
Thanks //

Symptoms:  No bleeding after intercourse
Doctor

If you have been having intercourse regularly then your hymen has already been ruptured and it is possible that your hymen was of lesser width and marginal which did not cause bleeding during the first intercourse. There is no problem in conceiving at all. regards