Is Chromium Picolinate compatible with Prevacid

Patient : I am hypoglycemic and do not take any medications for this nor do I have any allergies. I do take Prevacid once a day to control my acid reflux, but wanted to know if Chromium picolinate is compatible with Prevacid as I want to regulate my low sugar. Please advise.
Doctor :   Chromium picolinate is a nutritional supplement used in treating chromium defficiency. Though the deficiency is rare and is only seen in chronically ill patients. There is no known drug interaction with prevacid and chromium picolinate. Hypoglycemia may be caused by liver diseases, drinking alcohol or pancreatic tumor known as insulinomas. Blood tests like CBC, liver function test, kidney function tests and ultrasound may help in diagnosing hypoglycemia.