Is depo still the reason I haven't had a menstural in 6 weeks?

Patient

Q: Is depo the reason i havent had my cycle? I started dec13 I stop taking it in feb 14 i saw light spotting in march and april. No real menstural cycle. The last week in april is when i last had some spotting, but none since. The time i had intercourse was may 3 14.I have already have taken two pregnancy which both read negative. Its been 6 weeks. Could i still be pregnant? Or is this still depo. Please help

Symptoms:  Weight gain. Sleeping more and often. Always tired. No energy. Sore nipples.
Doctor