Is DTaP safe for pregnant woman (Tdap not available)

Patient

Q: My wife is 35 weeks pregnant and according to the CDC should be given the Tdap vaccine (http://www.cdc.gov/features/tdap-in-pregnancy/). However, we are in Uganda (where she will give birth) and currently Tdap (such as Adacel) is not available but DTaP plus polio (Tetraxim) is available. My question is: is it safe for her to take Tetraxim instead of Adacel given Tetraxim has the higher dose meant for children plus the polio component for which she already took as a child.
EDIT:
Per the link I sent, CDC recommends a single dose of Tdap between 27-36 weeks to optimize antibodies passed on to the baby. My wife is 35 weeks so ideally she'd get her dose soon. I'm assuming a single dose of Adacel would meet CDC recommendations. I've uploaded Adacel pdf, component details are on page 16. Since Tetraxim is stronger (component details on page 1 of its pdf) it would meet CDC requirements. I've read if an adult takes a DTaP instead of a Tdap they are considered vaccinated, the only side effect being possibly a more sore arm. What I don't know is if the increased strength would pose undue risk to a pregnant woman. The other wrinkle is that Tetraxim also has the polio vaccine, again at a higher dose than a booster since the vaccine is meant for children.

Symptoms:  No symptoms.
Doctor