Is Fruit Diet good for health?

Patient

Q: I'm bhanu female aged 22, my concern is about my weight.I weighed 50kg last year but when I joined an MNC I became 60kgs now and even increasing constantly,
my menstrual cycle is regular and I never problems with it.I do yoga for 30 mins and I wanted to loose 2-3 inches and stay in shape.I heard about Fruit diet which is maintained for 3 days a month,is it preferable.Does this diet lowers my BP and as I'm working woman I shouldn't take risk of being sick.
If this diet is good and preferable, could you please suggest me a diet plan or chart that can fulfill my day requirements, many thanks in advance

Doctor