Is Hibiscus Tea safe during pregnancy

Patient : Hi, Im 18 wks 3 days pregnant. I'm wondering if Hibiscus Tea is safe to drink during pregnancy? I asked my OB is it safe she said yes, nothing rung a bell to her that sounds toxic. She said most things that are unsafe for pregnancy would have warning labels on them. I've read online that Hibiscus Tea is a No, No, while pregnant. Is this true?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. There has been no conclusive evidence on the efficacy of hibiscus tea in the treatment of a ny medical conditions. Having said that, certain herbal teas may have substances that are not known in terms of their efficacy or affect on a pregnant woman. Therefore it is not generally advised to take any herbal preparations while pregnant. Please be guided accordingly. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com