Is iit possible I am pregnant even with negative tests

Patient : Two weeks ago one of my breast got really big swollen and sore.. It does seem like the other on is slowing getting bigger but it sore as well. The past couple of days I have been sleeping a lot and waking uo p with sore gums and mouth. My body feels really sore like I've been working out but I haven't.. Its my legs and my abs, I am four days late on my period, light cramps here and there and cramping after orgasms, but all the test come back negative.. I am 19 and trying to conceive, it it possible that I am pregnant
Symptoms:  Waking up with sore mouth and body, mild cramping, sleeping a lot, sore breast