Is it a cold or should I see a doctor?

Patient : 1,5 week ago, I caught a cold, with temperature of 37 - 37,2 degrees Celsius. Runny nose and a dry cough was also present. I was drinking a lot of liquids, stayed at home and I used some Ibuprofen to treat it better. I started getting better 4-5 days after, my temperature was gone, only cough was present, with some normal looking sputum...2 days later I got a mildly sore throat, and day after my temperature went to 37,5...that was yesterday and today it's the same...I'm still sitting at home, drinking 3-5l of water and teas, lemonades and similar stuff everyday...so far, I have no pain or fatigue whatsoever...no other symptoms, but I'm worried that my temperature fell to normal for a 2 days, and then again went up to 37,5 even if I've used Ibuprofen for 5 days every 8hrs....
Symptoms:  Cough, sneeze, runny nose, mild temperature, sore throat