Is it a health risk to masturbate every day?

Patient : Is masturbation on daily basis advisible? how many times can i masturbate a day at low risk level. i am unable to control it. is it harmful?
Doctor :   Thank you for the query. Masturbation is a normal method of achieving sexual gratification for people, especially, for t hose who do not have a stable partner. Masturbation as such shall not cause any health problem. The frequency of masturbation is considered to be excessive, when the day to day activities of the person is affected by the masturbation. Hope I gave you a better idea about your concern. Best regards