Is it a migraine or something else?

Q: I have had what appears to be a migraine for two days now. I suffer from chronic migraines and I can typically recognize a migraine, but this one seems to be different. The pain is located above my right eye (which is usual for my migraines), but there is tenderness to the touch. Also, when I woke up this morning, I had sharp pains along my back, with tenderness to the touch at the site of the pain. I would like to clarify that I have not injured myself in any of these places. Is this just a migraine or something else?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: head pain, tenderness to touch, back/ spine pain, tenderness to touch,