Is it a possibility for my fiance to be pregnant?

Q: Hi I'd like to ask if my fiance could be pregnant - she's has been napping quite abit, she's got erect nipples that are sensitive to the touch for a bout a week or 2 and she has a white dot in the centre of her nipples, oh and she has a blue vein on her right boob going toward the nipple and one coming up on the left one too. theres no way we can get to a doctor or to get a test, we are on a retreat for the long weekend.

Thank you

Symptoms:  Nipple erect and sensitive, blue vein on breast and a white dot on the nipples

A:   Hi,

Breast tenderness, increased sensitivity, engorgement etc symptoms can be seen in early pregnancy and also in the premenstrual phase.
So, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
If she misses her expected date of periods, let her go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.
If you are not able to go for a test now, you can test after coming from holiday.
If you want to continue the pregnancy, better to be careful till you reach your place, let her take healthy diet, sufficient rest and folic acid supplementation if possible.

Take care.