Is it a start to Critical Disease URIC ACID KIDNEY STONE PROBLEM

Patient : I am 32 Years old Male around 3 weeks ago i came to know that i am having 6 stones in my kidneys(3 each in both kidneys) mearing around 5 MM to 6 MM. Yesterday i felt pain in my left hand's fingure joints so went to my medicare doctor for same and from my laboratory test we came to know that my URIC ACID level is 6.5 mg per dl and Erythrocyte Sed. Rate is 5 mm per 1st hr. Kindly guide me if the same is a start for any critical disease. As far as my diet is concerned usually i go for Non-Veg very frequently and take Alchohal around 350-500 ML a week and one cigarette daily. Kindly guide further ....