Is it alright to give my child a dose of 5 ml equate pain for fever

Patient : Is it alright to give my child a dose of 5ml Equate Pain and Fever (main ingredient : acetaminophen), along with 2.5ml of PediaCare cough and congestion (dextrpmethorphan, guaifensin)?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. These 2 different compositions used for different purposes. They both can be given together. Acetaminophen is an anti pyretic and the pedia care cough syrup is for cough. Only thing is the dose. Since you have not mentioned the age and weight of your baby, i am unable to guide you for dosages. You should see your doctor and discuss with him. As far as giving both the drugs together, yes they can be given. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy