Is it amigraine, dental issue or something worse?

Patient

Q: Had a root canal in one tooth with a crown and a crown on tooth beside it (no root canal) back in December.
The tooth that did not have root canal hurt badly (sharp, shooting, throbbing pain - nonstop) for about two weeks and then subsided.
I managed pain with 800mg of Motrin every 6 hours as well as Clove Oil and Oragel.

About two weeks ago, the intense pain returned. Dentist thinks my jaw may be rejecting the crown and I might need crown lengthening procedure to fix the issue. He does not think the tooth needs a root canal, but is getting opinion of a Periodontist on Monday (I have an appt.)

He sent me home with Tylenol w/ Codeine to take at night- before that I had been having to sleep sitting up b/c the pain was worse laying down.

I continue to take 800 mg. of motrin every 6 hours (at about hour 5 I want to die from the pain) and use clove oil and oragel.

Dentist also gave me 875 mg amoxicillin to take every 12 hours.

I am also on Metoprolol 2x per day, 50mg for high blood pressure.

I also get migraines every month with my "visitor"

I am 43 and a female (obviously from the comment above)

My question is this: Starting yesterday, when I sit down and at about 4-5 hours after using oragel, the lower left side of my face is numb. I looked in the mirror and my face is not droopy but the lower lip is ever so slightly swollen.

The numbness extends into my jaw and to my ear.

I also have numbness/cold left hand and slight numbness in my upper left leg (top of thigh)

I also feel a doozy of a migraine coming on (stiff/hurting neck, aura, tingly scalp, etc - common for this week of the month for me)

Could this be:
Just from the onset of the migraine?
Drug interaction/allergy issues?
Side affects of a bad tooth infection/tooth issue?
Something much worse?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I do have a call in to my physician, but they tell me he may not be avail to call back until the end of the day and all of this has me quite concerned.

Thanks!

Symptoms:  Starting yesterday, when I sit down and at about 4-5 hours after using oragel, the lower left side of my face is numb. I looked in the mirror and my face is not droopy but the lower lip is ever so slightly swollen.

Doctor