Is it another infection...or something a bit more??

Patient

Q: Ok so I'm 25 years young (female), hardly ever been ill since my tonsils were removed when I was 15 and I mean hardly even a cold! The only thing that's been wrong is unbelievable heartburn every day without fail, no matter what I eat. I've had the test for helicobacter pylori which came back as negative. I would get stomach pain (severe cramps) that would keep me up at night for an hour or so maybe once a month to two months and would bring up nothing but a thick, dark, rusty coloured fluid. I'm now on at least 20-40mg of omperazole per day (depending how bad it would get - sometimes 60 if I still had heartburn) but I could deal with that and that was only 6 months ago.

Now I don't only have stomach cramps that keep me up but they're at the stage where they're waking me up, being sick and pain to the point I'm almost passing out and I have a pretty high pain barrier!

I've also (in the last 6 weeks)...had stomach pains which caused a strange pulling sensation when urinating (no burning at any point) docs thought it was a bladder infection as my bladder felt swollen upon examination, they gave me antibiotics blah blah blah. Anyway, still had some pain through the last couple of weeks and now it's back again with a vengeance. Along with this I have incredible pain whilst trying to pass wind and pain with bowel movements most of the time, and with that some lighter discharge. I have pain in my abdomen in bladder and what feels like my ovaries both left and right side but mainly left? I've also been suffering with ear infections, burst eardrum and throat infections all in last few weeks?!

I don't know if its relevant but I find it hard to lose weight and constantly feel bloated! I suffer from a trapped sciatic nerve quite often so I don't know if this will have any effect on stomach seen as the nerve resonates from lower back? Starting to make my life a misery!

Sorry for the book but no point sending little snippets of info back and forth, might as well tell you like it is in one! Hope you can help....

Doctor