Is it anxiety ?

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

I am male , 25 years and employed in a private company. I have serious depression because of my job
since Novemember - December 2013 and i take too much stress.

I am experiencing the following symtomps from last 2 months. It started on January 12, 2014 with skipped heartbeats which after a few days was accompanied by dizziness and headaches and pain near chest areas and too much nausea.

Few days later i have started experiencing acid reflux which is still there from last 3 weeks now that there is everything; i feel dizzy, headaches, skipped heartbeats, tightness in chest, nausea, heartburn and acid reflux.

I want to feel good again but i beleive there is no way out and I am too much depressed. I occassionaly take inderal for palpitation. I have my ecg done which is all fine. From 3 days i am taking gaviscon syrup. Tablets are not doing much. I either wish to die or wish to lead a healthy life again.

PLZ HELP ME OUT.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Symptoms:  Acid Reflux
Dizziness
Headache
Nausea
Skipped Heart Beats
Chest tightness
Doctor