Is it asthma or something else??

Patient

Q: I've been having trouble with my breathing for the past year and recently had it checked out. My doctor said they thought it was asthma though I don't think that it is.
All of my symptoms include: Random sharp chest, rib and stomach pain, dizzy spells, random numbness in my hands(only on one side and always my right hand) and trouble breathing w/o whizzing
Any ideas of what this could be??

Symptoms:  Random sharp chest, rib and stomach pain, dizzy spells, random numbness in my hands(only on one side and always my right hand) and trouble breathing w/o whizzing
Doctor