Is it harmful to get two Hepatitis A vaccines?

Patient : My son was given hep a an stead of hep b. He has already had a. Can this harm him?
Doctor :   You need not worry. Accidental double dose of Hepatitis A vaccine is not going to harm your child in any way. Overdose o f vaccine made from live virus can be harmful in immuno compromised individuals like a person already suffering from HIV. But next time onwards be more cautious & do get your child protected from Hepatitis B and other infections by following proper vaccination schedule . Take care.

Guest: .