Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it irregularity of period due to taken i pill or unwanted 72

Is it irregularity of period due to taken i pill or unwanted 72

Patient: Hello sir,last march i have unprotected sex with my wife and give her i pill but after that 12 days she got period on 16 march and than in aprail its 4 days late that is on 20 april now in may its 8 days today till now she is not period.is i pill the reason for irregularity of period

Symptoms: coughingh weekness,neausa

Doctor: Thank you for your query.I pill can cause an irregularity in menstrual cycle or intermittent bleeding, it is always be tter that your couple opt for a home pregnancy test as well to see if she pregnant.Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.