Is it irregularity of period due to taken i pill or unwanted 72

Patient : Hello sir, last march i have unprotected sex with my wife and give her i pill but after that 12 days she got period on 16 march and than in aprail its 4 days late that is on 20 april now in may its 8 days today till now she is not period. is i pill the reason for irregularity of period
Symptoms:  coughingh weekness,neausa
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. I pill can cause an irregularity in menstrual cycle or intermittent bleeding, it is always be tter that your couple opt for a home pregnancy test as well to see if she pregnant. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.