Is it just a hangover

Patient : I drank 7 shots last night in the time frame of around 11 pm- 4:30 am. Usually my shots are not quite a full shot as I am not one that enjoys a feeling but a taste. I drank each shot with a can of dr. pepper. I only got about 3 hours of sleep and today i feel nausiated and like my equalibrium is off when i move or sometimes just to fast. I can function fine but these are the only symptoms I have aside maybe feeling a bit spacey at times. I do not have a headache of any sort, so is this just a plain hangover? I have only had one in my life. -Aaron
Symptoms:  Nausea, light headed, dizzy or off balanced
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. The symptoms you have described seems like of Hangover only. I would advice in such scenario to take plenty of oral fluids and re-hydrate yourself. I would also advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone as after binge drinking acid reflux is very common. You would require to take a good sleep and you will be fine. Avoid smoking, coffee, and fast food till you get better. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy