Is it likely she's pregnant

Q: My girlfriend and i played around the other day, she started to suck on me a bit for about 16 seconds and then we made out. I don't remember precumming at all and i didn't cum, i believed i pre came earlier in the day when we were together but during that time i don't believe i did, but then i began to please her with my finger and put it in her mouth then gave her pleasure and then stopped. I did do oral to her for about 10 seconds then we kissed some more and she finished me off and swallowed my cum. That was that and now she is freaking out believing she is pregnant, she is highly stressed, i'm not with her, and her period is supposed to start soon.

Symptoms:  Mood changes as normal with periods and she is sick but i'm sick too i believe it is stress related and she keeps looking things up and thinking for the worse