Is it likely that I have fibromyalgia and / or

Patient

Q: Is it likely that I have fibromyalgia and / or other disorders or a combination of more than one problem? I'm listing all of the symptoms I've had that have gotten worse in the last 7 years.

Symptoms:
• Headaches / Migraines
• Constant muscle pain everyday
• Joint pain
• Fatigue / always tired / a lot of sleep doesn't help
• Insomnia / sleep paralysis / can't sleep straight through the night
• Nauseous a lot
• Dizzy a lot / have had vertigo
• Anxiety / Depression / Stress / Panic Attack
• Loss of appetite a lot
• Period is constantly irregular / cramps are extremely painful
• Bad memory
• Possibly dyslexia
• Clench jaw a lot / always hurts
• Pain always gets worse towards the night
• Get UTI's all the time
• Usually get a cold in the Fall and it doesn't really end until the Spring
• Very sensitive to anesthesia: after wisdom teeth surgery I couldn't walk without assistance, I was sobbing, was confused about where I was and who I was, was throwing up so much I started to throw up blood

Doctor