Is it mono?

Q: Hi,
Yesterday I spent alot of time with my boyfriend and today I am showing all the symptoms of mono however I have been looking it up and it says mono takes a while to start showing symptoms and last for many weeks.
Today I woke up with a headache and was so tired i could barely get out of bed, throughout the day my body has experienced many high fevers and sudden heavy drowsiness. I have had constant muscle pain and have barely eaten. I have been feeling slightly better ever since 6:30pm (approx). So if it isnt mono, what is it?