Is it my period about to start again or am i pregnant

Patient : Hi, recently acouple days ago I have gotten bloated but i feel soar. I started my period with alil pink bleeding on the end of december, on the 30th, and It slowly got alil more heavier into the 1st of january throughout the 5th at night it ended. Now a couple days ago I feel very bloated and tight, almost very soar, and also feel gasey. Could it be im about to start my period again or im pregnant??
Doctor :   Chances are you are maybe about to start your period again. If you have not yet taken a pregnacy test and are sexually a ctive, i would suggest taking one of them.