Is it normal for a male at age 17 to

Patient

Q: Is it normal for a male at age 17 to have an estrogen level of 140.0 pg/ml

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Depending upon a man's age, there are several ranges of estrogen levels that are considered to be normal.
For a prepubescent male, estrogen levels are expected to be between 10 and 37 picograms per milliliter (pg/ml). During puberty, normal levels fall between 23 and 84 pg/ml. Levels for an adult male should be between 25 and 50 pg/ml.
So, in your case, they seem to be high and you require evaluation.
This can result due to stress, prostate issues, testosterone supplementation and pituitary issues.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy