Is it normal for a male at age 17 to

Patient : Is it normal for a male at age 17 to have an estrogen level of 140.0 pg/ml
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Depending upon a man's age, there are several ranges of estrogen levels that are considered to be normal. For a prepubescent male, estrogen levels are expected to be between 10 and 37 picograms per milliliter (pg/ml). During puberty, normal levels fall between 23 and 84 pg/ml. Levels for an adult male should be between 25 and 50 pg/ml. So, in your case, they seem to be high and you require evaluation. This can result due to stress, prostate issues, testosterone supplementation and pituitary issues. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy