Ask The Doctor > Pending > Is it normal for me to be cold like almost all the time?

Is it normal for me to be cold like almost all the time?

Patient: Is it normal for me to be cold like almost all the time?I am always cold when my mom’s warm. When i touch her hand, my hands are freezing and she says “oooh, your hands are cold” The only time I get warm is when I’m sick with a cold or the flu and when I hangout with my friends–A couple of my friends like to play tag.Besides the times i get warm as i mentioned above, all the other times I am really cold. I am a slim girl.Is it possible that i’m always cold because I’m a picky eater? The only meat i like is steak, chicken, ribs, and my dad’s pork.My mom and dad always tell me that i need more meat on my bones.

Doctor: