Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it normal for me to have a high buttcrack

Is it normal for me to have a high buttcrack

Patient: Is it normal for me to have a high buttcrack and if so is there any reason why it is so high and how can I make it smaller.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit unique.High butt-crack is not common. But this can occur due to an extra amount o f fat in this location, sometimes is seen in some families as a genetic carry-on phenomenon.Rarely possible due to anatomical variation.I would advise you to see a General Surgeon or so for a clinical evaluation, physical examination, and investigations such as CT scan or MRI to decide the reason and then get a reference for the respective Surgeon if this can be reduced to your choice or not.This is possible.I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and to explore the possibility to have it corrected to your expectations.