Is it normal for person with heart murmur to experience

Q: Is it normal for person with heart murmur to experience a feeling of swelling of the heart, and that heart beat so hard you lose your breath, all physical, feeling, stops and loss of breath

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

A person with heart murmur if develops these symptoms, we need to evaluate him for heart failure.
Now, this is important to rule out Rheumatic heart disease, that could have caused these symptoms.
However, in a patient who has diabetes and hypertension, following causes should be ruled out in case of Bilateral swelling of foot:
1. Congestive heart failure.
2. Hypothyroidism
3. Proteinuria due to kidney dysfunction.
4. Drugs like Amlodipine causing swelling over feet.
5. Anemia
I would advise you following investigations:
1. Hemogram
2. Kidney function tests
3. Urine for Microalbumin
4. Thyroid profile.
5. ECG, If abnormal ECHO.
You will be treated according to the issue found.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy