Is it normal for WBC to fluctuate over time?

Q: Is it normal for white blood cell count, especially neutrophils, to fluctuate? I did a full blood count in April, with the WBC 8.0, neutrophils 55.6% (range 50-70). When I did it again in October, my WBC was 4.0, neutrophils 1.9 (range 2.0-8.0). I had a run of high fever in July, but apart from that no apparent infections (though do always feel a bit under the weather).

Is it possible, and normal, for my WBC to fluctuate as such over time? With my borderline low WBC and neutrophil count now, should I be worried? Everything else on the blood test was fine, I am not anaemic, and I do not have hypothyroidism.

Many thanks!