Is it normal to be a few days late on your period or could I be pregnant (after protected sex)??

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time three days before i was supposed to start my period. (5 days ago)we used a condom. and it did not rip of fall off or anything. according to my handy dandy app i was not ovulating. (my cycle is only 21 days long instead of 28) ive been using my app for my past 3 periods and the they have all started on the day that was predicted. but now I am almost 2 days late on my period. Is it normal to be a few days late even if your period is usually regular? Is there a posibilty that I could be pregnant?? ive had regular symptoms that i usually have for my period. it just hasnt come yet...

Doctor