Is it normal to bleed

Patient : Page 1 of 133 for: Is it normal to bleed for a few days after sex(not the first time having sex)?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of bleeding few days after intercourse are dislodgement of the blood clot from postcoital tear, part of menstrual abnormalities, implantation bleeding in case of conception etc. If bleeding persists, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated to find out the possible cause of the problem and take treatment accordingly. Take care