Is it normal to bleed during sex not that much then later to bleed massive amounts , then a couple o

Patient

Q: Hi im a 23year old female ok this is a kinda tmi question but in the past two months I have bleed during sex only two times spread out , the first and second time there was very little blood and i stopped bleeding right after very quickly ,that was two months ago ( had sex sense then no problem) then 3 days ago i started bleeding again but it was ALOT and it had like little specks in it and it didnt stop for a couple of hours , then i noticed the next day i was still kinda bleeding and it had like one dark little glop kinda like when you have your period and today im kinda spotting ... When this happens Its never painful , I never notice , my bf is the one thats like uh babe your bleeding and Im like huh?? Whats going on ???? This is so weird and it has me worrying about it , and I keep thinking the worse that its going to leave me infertle ....

Doctor