Is it normal to feel pressure in you back, between

Patient : Is it normal to feel pressure in you back, between the shoulder blades when in afib
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. Pressure in back is not a common symptom of A-fib. T he most common symptom is anxiety, feeling of missed beats and occasionally dizziness. If it's occurring then there can be many different reasons like it could be due to back sprain or vertebral problems. It would be wise to get examined by a doctor and get some X-ray of the vertebra done. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.