Is it normal to have a wet dream when your

Patient

Q: Is it normal to have a wet dream when your 28 years old? I am a very horny male and need to masturbate am i dreaming about masturbating in my sleep, i also wake up with a very rock hard penis.

Symptoms:  Im very horny all the time and i need to masturbate , if i dont my penis will leak. I was masturbating one day and i t felt like it wouldnt stop, it was clear what am i going thru and is this normal?
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Wet dreams are normal phenomena and can happen in anybody. I do not think that this is anything to worry about. The erect penis almost always occurs in the mornings in most people. Have a good health and all the best.

Hope this helps you.