Is it normal to have brown discharge with white clumps

Patient

Q: Is it normal to have brown discharge with white clumps vaginal itching and burning but no smell?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

No, according to your description the symptoms you mentioned are not appearing as normal.
There is possibility of vaginal infection and cervical erosion leading to spotting etc.
By clinical examination the exact cause of the problem can be identified. So, please do consult your doctor and get examined, if your doctor recommends go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity and pap smear etc, then take treatment accordingly.

Take care.