Is it normal to have cramps AFTER your period? I

Patient : Is it normal to have cramps AFTER your period? I got over my period 5 days ago. I'm fertile right now
Symptoms:  Cramps. emotional. Not feeling right.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Cramps after period could be an indication of ovulation that is soon to happen. Howeve r, the cramps will subside in a few days after ovulation. In case they do not subside, you will have to see a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out other conditions like ovarian cyst, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, etc. Drink plenty of water and avoid constipation. Hope this helped. Regards