Is it normal to have pain in Belly button in 16 weeks pregnancy?

Q: Hi, im currently 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and I just had my prenatal check up yesterday which was totally fine and normal but around 5pm I felt a pain in my belly button and when i pushed on it slightly I would feel movement like the baby I thought. The pain went away like 20mins later but now 11:30pm its back and when I push it feels like liquid popping or moving. I only feel this when standing up and iI also see a small protrusion but it disappears when im laying down or sitting and it all goes away after some time. Im not sure if this is normal or not. This is my second pregnancy and I did not geel.this in the first one.

Symptoms:  Pain and liquid feeling in belly button during pregnancy